Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Email received 4/17/12

Hi Mom. 

I just got back from the temple. The best temple session yet. I put names on the prayer role. After that, tears started streaming down my face. I am still crying. Everyone has been asking me what was wrong.

Yeah I only have 30 minutes, so my time is almost up, because I had a hard time getting on today. So I will try to send a letter tonight.

Yeah, I want to go see Sister Hope because she is awesome.

The time here is so Amazing. I know without a doubt that this is where I am supposed to be. The Elders and Sisters in my Zone and District have become my new family. I got home sick Thursday and Friday. But after the letters and package I felt better. I know for a fact that this church is true. I have never been so happy in my life.

So, M. Russell Ballard spoke on Sunday and was so amazing. And Elder Archuletta sang the Spirit of God. So amazing. He is an amazing person. We all try to treat him like an Elder not a Super Star. He is really humble, too.

I printed your emails out, so don't worry. Send as many letters as you want; they never get old.

Mom, I miss you so much, but I am where I am supposed to be. I love you so much. I will try to write a letter to you guys tonight.

Helaman 5:12
Elder Michael Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment