Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Email received 11/14/12

Hi Family,

I am so sorry i did not wright on monday.  This weekend has been really crazy.  Saterday Elder Muñoz got sick.  Saterday night he called the Hermana Villarreal and she said that he should go to the hospital.  It was really crazy.  He got in a taxi and went to a hospital inside the city.  I spent saterday night and sunday with the zone leaders.  It was super crazy.  We didnt sleep hardly at all saterday night.  The Zone leaders put their beds together and we all slept on it together.  (only in the mission will that happen)  Yeah super crazy.  The next day we had stake conference that we never saw.  We ran around like crazy brinning investigators to church.  on sunday night I went to the hospital to see Elder Muñoz and I stayed there until today.  The Doctor thought he had Thyphoid fever but the Test ran negative.  and then he started to have really bad diarria.  It got super boreing.  By last night we had boarded the "Crazy train"  I dont really know if it was hard for Elder Muñoz but it was really hard for me to not be doing anything.  When we were doing nothing for three days I started to think about home a lot.  I started to miss you all a lot.  Last night a little boy was screaming and crying in the room next to us and all I could think about was Eli.  it made me super sad.  But its alright.  The lady that brought us food was really cool.  But we have a special zone conference tommorrow.  Elder Elonzo from the 70 is comming to speak to us.  I am super excited for that.  

This change has been another hard change for me.  It feels like no one wants to talk to us.  But that just means we have to work a lot harder to find those people who really are looking for the truth. I cant beleive I have 7 months in the mission already.  It is going by so fast.  It really is scareing me.  It really is pushing me to work harder every moment of every day.  I love you all so much.  I am really sorry this is so short.  

Always and forever

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment