Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Email received 06/17/13


Family,
  
This week was so great.  We worked so hard.  Elder Sanchez was telling me  that the area was struggling a bit.  We had the faith that we could change it.  We are.  We are changing.  We cant afford to listen to Satan.  Its all in our thoughts . We are working so hard.  I am so sorry but this will be really short.  We had a pretty strong earthquake on Sunday morning early.  We woke up and our apartment was shaking pretty bad.  It was pretty great.  Good story.  But I love you all so much.  I am doing really great.  Sorry next week will be longer.  I love you all so much.

always and forever

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

Ps.  Mom,  Thank you so much for the email.  Thank you so much for those inspiring words.  I love you so much and am so grateful for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment