Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Email received 06/24/13


Hola Family,

I am really sorry again.  This will be short again.  This week was an amazing week.  We went to a conference yesterday for the New mission presidents but it was broadcast to the whole world.  it was amazing!!!  conference past there were 65,000 missionaries in the field as of yesterday we have 70,000 missionaries in the field  5,000 since April!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!  We had the last conference with President Villarreal.  It was the best Zone conference I have ever had.  We are so sad to see him go.  He is such an amazing man  We love him so much.  But I have to go.  I love you all so much.  Hold fast to the Faith.  Keep your foundations on Christ.  I love you all.  Thank you all for the pictures and the letters!!!!!!!!!

Always and forever


Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12


PS. Mom - I got the Package thank you so much.   I love you.  Write me Before ten next week.  I will write in the morning next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment