Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emails received 06/01/12


Hi Mom. 

I have a lot of news for you today.  Well first off, a ton of elders that were waiting for their visas that were going to Peru got their visas on Tuesday and left Wednesday morning.  Two elders from our district went with that group to Peru on Wednesday. 

So now there are 5 elders in my district.  Me, Elder McMillan, Elder Cornia (my new companion; the three of us are now in a trio.),  Elder Redd and Elder Herd.  It is a really exciting time for us because we got out travel plans yesterday.  We are super excited, but for the four of us going to Mexico City, none of us have our visa.  Elder Cornia went down to the Mexican Consolate and signed for his visa along with another district going to Mexico City North (Derek Miller's District).  SO we are probably going to get reassigned.  We should find out within the next week. 

So, Danny is gone.  He was one of those elders going to Peru that got their visas.  I am kind of sad but I am really happy for him.  He was supposed to leave Wednesday but missed his flight and so he left yesterday morning.  I took a picture with him; don't worry.  I didn't have an sd card so I went and bought a 2 gb.  I took pictures with him on Tuesday so I bought it then.  It wasn't very expensive.  It was like $4 with my discount in the book store. 

The beginning of the week was kind of hard for me.  Ok, well, the last couple days.  I haven't felt like I have been a very good teacher lately.  I went and talked to Hermano Hardy about it and he told me that I had such a strong testimony.  He said I have a way of talking directly to someone and really trying to show my love for them.  It was amazing.  He is such an amazing teacher. 

So on Sunday, Brother Dowman got released from our district and got reassigned to another district.  We are really sad about it. 

Well I have to go I will try to email you after the temple.

I love you so much.

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

Hi, Mom,
I just got back from the temple.  It was really good.  We did initiatories.  I wanted to tell you I got my shots so feel free to pay.  Sorry.  I have a paper to send if you want it just let me know.  I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment