Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, March 3, 2014

Email received 02/17/14

Hey mom,
This week was such a good week.  We didnt have a whole lot of citas again but we did a lot of contacting.  Yesterday Karens mom Karen was baptized.  It was such an amazing baptism.  I was so happy.  Them both bore their testimonies.  they are going to be really really strong in the church.
I started my last change today.  I am now in a new area and with a new companion.  I am in a cool area just outside of the citty call Huixquilucan.  My new companion is Elder Hortin.  I am his mom.  This is his second change in the mission.  This is going to be such an amazing change.  I am now district leader of sister missionaries so it is going to  be really differant.  I wont be able to have a whole lot of contact with them.  But I am going to work harder than I have had my whole mission.
Leave Plateros was really hard.  Really for the people.  We went to say good bye to karen and her mom, the familia Rosales (Adrianas family)  and the family martinez Salgado.  Claudia y Eduardo y Yunuen y monse.  All of them.  Victor, Ruben.  It was really hard saying goodbye to them all like always.  I love these familys so much.  I am going to stay in contact with them.  Ruben is the papa de Claudia.  His wife claudia grande was baptized like four months ago.  he goes to church with all of them every sunday but does not want to be baptized yet.  we have been feeling like somthing has been going on with him until yesterday we found out it was true.  He has been cheeting on his wife.  But last night we shared a message really powerful and he told us that we was going to be baptized.  He broke down into tears and told me he was going to be baptized.  We know that he feels really bad about what he has done.  But he is going to be baptized.  I really feel like I left Plateros knowing I was able to be an tool in the Lords hands to help these wonderful people.  I love them so much.  I am so greatful for them an the example they are.  There is notthing better than this.  I know that the Lord is with me in my service. 
I love you so muuch.  Thank you for all the love and support that you have for me.  I love you so much mom.  Never forget that. 
Always and Forever
Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment