Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, March 3, 2014

Email received 02/24/14


Hey Mom,

This week was a really really great week.  We have been seeing so many miracles in the past week.  We are preparing two families of three for baptism.  I am so grateful for all that the Lord has given me.  I am trying so hard.  It has been hard but I am doing it.  The familia Castro is a family of 5.  The mom, dad, and one of the daughters are getting baptized.  They LOVE the church.  I love them so much.  The Dad loves the Book of Mormon and reads it every day.  They are so great.  The other family is a family of three also.  This family is really really humble but they want to be baptized.  But they need to get married.  We are going to help them with it because they are really poor.  The dad Julian does not know how to read but he is really awesome.  So Thursday we are going to get them married.  I have only talked to him once but his desperate desire to help his family is deeply touching. 

I love you Mom.  Thank you so much for all you do.  You mean so much to me.  Thank you for all you do. 

Always and Forever

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

This was my last night with this family.  I love this family so much.  Santos the dad is the only one that still is not a member but he will be
 

No comments:

Post a Comment