Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, January 6, 2014

Email received 01/06/14


Mom,

Elder Rosas was special changed on Friday.  But I was but with another missionary for two days.  Elder Williams from Lindon.  It was really great with him.  We were together for two days and we BAPTIZED!!!!!!  He is a really great missionary. 

 My new companion is Elder Silva from Peru.  He has 13 months in the misión.  I am really excited to work with him. 

Fernanda was baptized yesterday.  She is only 16 years old but she has such a strong testimony.  She bore her testimony yesterday after she was baptized.  She cried.  It was so powerful.  Her mom Adriana is so amazing.  The First time she went to church she told me she loved it.  It was amazing.  They are going to be such a strong family in the church.  I am so proud of them and their desires to do what's right.  I know they see the blessings and the truthfulness of the góspel.  I am so grateful for the blessings of the Lord.  We now have to work on the dad, Santos.  He is really great but we just have to push him a bit.  He will get there. 

I preached to a bus full of people a few days ago.  I felt like Alma or Amulek or Dan Jones crying repentance unto the people.  It was such a cool experience.  I felt so enthusiastic and excited to preach the góspel.  We got off the bus and I was on fire for the rest of the day.  Preaching on busses is a new thing that we are doing in the misión.  It is really really cool.  I love it.  In the terminal this morning with all of the missionaries I was just so excited to preach the góspel.  I love being a missionary so much.  There is no other place I would rather be.  I love the misión.  I love seeing changes in the live of our Heavenly Father's children.

Always and Forever,

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12
Alma 29:6 (the whole chapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment