Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, January 6, 2014

Email received 12/09/13


Hey Mom,


First off I just want you to know how grateful I am for doing the work to get Danny's Email.  It means so much to me.  He sent me an email.  I have been thinking about him so much lately.  Parker sent me one too.  Dad sent me one too.  Abby.  It has been the greatest email day I have had my whole mission. I also was so happy about one of the things you told me today.  Dad told me also.  It was such a good day.  

I am so happy with all of the things we did this week.  Karen is doing all right.  We got some stuff out of her for why she is Atheist.  But it is really interesting because she really believes in God.   But she's getting there.  Fidel we don't know what is happening with him.  We have not been able to get hold of him.  We have to find him.  We have another family that we are teaching that is so awesome.  Eduardo, Claudia, David, Yunuel, Monse, Jassiel.  They are so awesome.  Eduardo and Claudia can't get baptized yet because they are not married.  But they do want to get baptized.  David is 19 years old. He doesn't want a whole lot to do with us, but we are making progress with him.  He needs a friend.  Yunuel is 17 and came to church for the First time yesterday.  Monse is really great.  She is 11 years old and wants to be baptized.  Jassiel is 5.  He reminds me of Eli.  It is super awesome.  I play with him like I did with Eli.  It's super great.  I love this family a lot.  


But I have to go.  I am sorry.  I love you Mom.  Never forget that.  I love you so much.  You are such an Example for me. I love you.

Always and Forever,

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12


ps.  Can you send me my skype account.  Oh and I got your Package.  I have not opened it.

No comments:

Post a Comment