Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, January 20, 2014

Email received 01/20/14


Hey Mom,

This week was a really good week.  We had so much success.  I am so grateful that Elder Silva is my companion.  He is such a hard worker and is always trying to be better.  He helps me out so much.  It is so uplifting being around him.  We are always making jokes.  

Adriana was baptized yesterday.  It was such a beautiful baptism.  Everyone in this family has been baptized except Santos, the dad.  I was so happy and surprised to see that Santos showed up to see the baptism of his wife.  It was so amazing.  I think that the baptism opened up his heart a little.  It is so amazing.  It was such a beautiful baptism.  I am so grateful that the Lord is blessing us so much.

Karen was not baptized yesterday.  She is going to be baptized this coming Sunday.  She is going to see if her mom will be baptized with her.  She told us she is going to finish the Book of Mormon before her baptism.  It will be so awesome when she finishes it.  We had such a powerful lesson with her and her mom, Karen.  We watched the Restouracion.  The spirit was so strong.  Her mom, Karen told us that she wants to follow Karen.  It was so awesome.  

We have seen so many miracles from the Lord.  I know that the Lord has been blessing us so much.  Only 10 weeks left to be a representative of the Lord.  I have that time to work harder than I have my whole mission.  I will do that.  I will do the Will of the Lord.  There is no other place where I would rather be.  I have never been tempted so much in my life than right now.  But I know that the Lord is with me.  I know that the enemy is trying to break me down.  But I will not let that happen.  I will prevail against the Enemy.  I am a Son of God.  

I love you so much mom.  Thank you for the love and support.

Always and Forever,

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment