Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012

Emails received 05-18-12


Hi Mom, 

I noticed you haven't emailed me yet so I will just send you a quick one and then send you one later. 

Did you get my Mother's Day card yet?  I really hope you got it before Sunday. 

My week has gone ok.  I have been kind of stressed out lately because I feel like I haven't been learning the language.  But that's all right.  I know that the Lord will bless me if I work hard and do the best I can. 

So, we had a new district come in on Wednesday and they have 12 elders in their district.  That's a lot. 

I saw Jordon last night.  Found out we sleep in the same building.  Yeah its really awesome I get to see him a lot now. 

Danny's visa didn't come through yet so he might have to stay here the full 9 weeks.  YES!  I am glad because I get to see him more. 

Well I will send you another email after the temple. 

I love you so much!


Hi Mom,

I've got to make this fast. 

I just got back from the temple.  It was such an amazing experience.  One of my favorite parts about it is when we walk out the doors after we get done with a session or sealings and I look over the fountains and across valley.  I think of how much brightness and beauty the gospel brings and the light and truth I am going to bring to people. 

I am going to pray for (loved-one).  It is so amazing to hear that.  How is (loved-one) doing?  He is in almost all of my prayers.  My heart hurts for him.  I put his name on the temple prayer roll again today. 

Oh, and tell Owen that the Friday before I am supposed to leave, we have in-field training and it goes all day, so our p-day is Saturday so hopefully that happens.  It might not happen that way but I am hoping. 

Sister Doman brings stickers for all of the Elders and I put a sticker of Buzz Lightyear on the back of my nametag.  I think of Eli every time I look at it. 

Wow, I am really happy for (loved-one). 

So I get to see Jordan G. a lot now.  And I see Danny R. like every day.  I sent Derek V. a letter today. 

Well Mom, I have to go.  I love you so much and I thank you for all of the support you and the family give me.

I love you!
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment