Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letter received 4/30/12


                                                                                                                         April 27, 2012
Dear family,

I can't believe I have already been in here for 2 1/2 weeks.  It's really true when they say, "Days seem like weeks and weeks seem like days."  We said goodbye to a district on Wednesday.  They were all supposed to go to Argentina, but they had visa problems and were reassigned to somewhere else in the States to wait for their visa's.  And, out of three supposed to go to Peru, only one is leaving for the Peruvian MTC on Tuesday.  The other two have to wait here until they get their visas.  We are all really happy about it.  Me and my district have really become close like family. 

We have had a couple of really bad hardships happen in our district just in the past 2 1/2 weeks.  We had two elders go home and another elder's grandma died.  Out of all of these things, I truly know that trials make you stronger.  And, I know that through those trials if you rely on the Savior,, He will carry you when you can't do it.  There is an elder in my district that says, "Do your best and He will do the rest."

I am doing so awesome.  I have never been so happy in my life.  I want to thank all of you for writing me letters and sending me packages.  They really make my day and keep me going.

I love you all!!!

Forever and Always,
Elder Michael Boyd Hancock



Also, I am going to try to send you some pictures.  Mom, I love you so much.  Please don't stop writing me.  Your letters and everyone's letters make my day.  They help me to keep on going.

Love,
Your son,
Elder Michael Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment