Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Email receive 07/29/13


HOLA FAMILIA


Mom I just want you to know that the Lord is so pleased with you and your work.  I know exactly how you feel.  I know that I have felt these same things in my mission.  

To listen to the spirit at times is a bit hard to tell when the spirit is talking with us.  But in the MTC our teacher Brother Hardy quoted Elder Bednar.  If we are doing the things we need to do, keeping the commandments, we will be an instrument in the Lord's hands.  If we have a good thought than we act on it.  

This week was so great.  I worked the hardest this week than I think I have my whole mission.  It was such a great week.  Our entire area is all hills.  But on Saturday afternoon I started to feel really sick.  I felt like I was about to pass out.  But we went to the branch president's house (which is a companionship of older missionaries, Elder and Sister Valero).  They said that I had heat stroke.  But they took care of me for a while.  Then I went home and took a good cold shower.  (They say to stand in a cold shower for 30 seconds kills the natural man.  I'm getting there.)  But today I feel perfect, really good.

But Yesterday was such a great day.  We went for people for church but no one was home.  We went to the church and the three investigators we went looking for were not there.  It was such a miracle.  And then we went looking for Josue the teenager that was going to get baptized after church was feeling sick so he didn't come.  But we went for him after church to see how he felt and he said he felt good and that he wanted to get baptized.  It was such a miracle.  At eight at night he got baptized.  The water was super cold but he was super happy.  He has gone through a lot.  But he seems really happy.  

The Lord has blessed me so much this week.  Helping me to give everything I have to him.  That is what I have to do, give everything to him.  I love you all so much.  Remember how much the Lord loves you.  


Always and Forever 

Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment