Elder Hancock

Elder Hancock
September 16, 2012

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Email received 09/30/13


Hey Mom,
I am so happy to hear that everything is going well.  I am really happy to hear about Grae and the Baby.
This last week was all right, but full of challenges.  Satan is putting so many trials in our way.  Elder Sulcary and I got in an argument last week in the night.  We were up talking about it for a while.  But it was really hard.  There are a lot of things that I have to learn. 
We are having a hard time with finding new people to teach and with bringing people to church.  But we are preparing a family for Baptism.  Jonothan, Sabastion, and Laura.  They are the child and grand children of Susana and Gerardo. But Gerardo wants nothing to do with the church.  Which makes it really hard on Susana who wants to be baptized so bad but can't because they are not married.  But she is such a testimony-builder to us as we see the love she has for her children and grandchildren.  She reminds me so much of you.  And Jonothan reminds me so much of Jarom.  It is so amazing to see what you do when you feel like you are teaching your family.  This is the way we need to be, to have a perfect love.  It is so amazing.  But we are getting there.  We are working really hard with reactivating members. 
This last week we had a meeting with our District.  I talked about giving everything we have, all of our efforts, EVERYTHING.  From this Wednesday I have 6 months left in my mission.  I can honestly tell you that I don't want it to end, but the last 6 months I will give everything that I have to my lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I love you so much Mom.  I am so grateful for you.

Always and Forever.
Elder Hancock
Helaman 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment